The pEdit Conduit is a program that will copy your 32K pEdit32 and pEditPro memos to files in your hotsync directory, with the category of the memo being the subfolder it resides in. It uses the first line of the memo as the name of the file.
Uh, screenshots of what? I'll see if I can put something up here soon.
- Archive older versions of the memos somehow.
- Add two-way synchronization, instead of always copying the memos from the Palm to the desktop.
- Handle segmented memos.
- The user needs to reboot after the installation, and reinstall the product sometimes.
- Memos with duplicate filenames aren't handled correctly.
So, now that I've gotten you all excited by the description, and hopefully haven't scared you off by the list of bugs, you can download a copy of the latest version (0.2) of the pEdit Conduit here.
- Replace invalid characters in filename with "-".
- Initial release!